There are 0 players online.
play.enderempires.com

Hi, I’m Xeno! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xeno, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Xeno

Xeno New Member

Hi! My name is Xeno!

Some friends call me ‘X’. I am 15 and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. My birthday is on December 22, 2002, so yeah... I’m still 14 cause of my late birthday. I like gaming and watching tv shows. I also like watching anime. I guess my favourite anime would probably be Dragon Ball Z. Anyways, I’m a trustworthy, and kind person. I’m in high school and I love Astronomy and Architecture. On Minecraft, I like to build, PvP, and have fun with my friends. I hope to bring my talents to EnderEmpires to help this server grow and develop.

I love to play video games and I have a YouTube channel of my own. My name on YouTube is Xeno, I haven’t made much gaming videos but if you want to check it out here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKD6n5Y1bH7dql7g4BktLZw

2. ItemInfo

ItemInfo Manager Staff Member Manager

ItemInfo
    Nice to meet you! Hope you are enjoying EnderEmpires. <3 I just saw your channel and it looks nice! I really like your server trailer. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay on EnderEmpires.

Xeno likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Xeno

Xeno New Member

Thank you very much! I love getting to know new people, and this server looks like its gonna be great once its up.

4. FireDoge

FireDoge Active Member

Who dis?

5. OP
    OP
    Xeno

Xeno New Member

What?